How Life Works - The Blueprints Of Life
The next step to getting your life to work as you wish it to is to know how life works.
In other words, how does the force of life take instructions and turn them into things and new moments out of the quantum energy field?
What type of instructions does Life take so that it may create each new moment in your day? In what format and specifications?
Your mind’s images are literally the blueprint from which your world is built. In the section on Quantum Physics, you saw scientifically how physical reality is produced. You say that it is a collection of energy, energy that responds to the thoughts of the observer.
Life is images of the Mind, expressed. What this means is that Life, The Source, uses your thoughts, your mental images, as the instructions by which to create your reality in the material world. Life expresses your mental images into physical reality. To express is to make known, to state, articulate, communicate, convey. The force of Life makes known your thoughts to yourself and everyone else by forming them into experiences and objects that can be experienced, here in the physical world.
You experience your own thoughts first hand, your images of your mind, so that you may know which ones are suitable and which ones are not. That is how you know yourself, that is how you experience your self, and that is how you grow. This is the supreme purpose of this physical world that we are now in. It is designed to enable you to experience your Self. It is designed to enable you to experience an idea and its effects and consequences.
Life does not select which ones of your images to express and which ones not to. How would it choose for you?
It therefore expresses all of them to the extent that you have them and believe them. You have true free will.
This free will is truly free because of the fact that all of it is acted upon without filtering or favoring.
Free will is truly free because of the fact that it actually gets results all the time, not just some of the time, and it gets them exactly.
Imagination is the force that takes you to places you have never been. Napoleon Hill said that imagination is the most marvelous, miraculous, inconceivably powerful force the world has ever known. Albert Einstein said the same thing. Life is imagination, images of the mind, expressed into physical form.
Feed your imagination daily and accurately with pictures, movies, and concentration on the things you wish to experience. Guard your thoughts against anything that goes against your desires. This requires vigilance and awareness. You have to be awake in the present moment – don’t day dream or else you will be unconscious of your thoughts and find yourself dreaming up conflicting scenarios and negativity.
As you can see, the right way to think involves very little but focused thinking! You have to be awake to the present, you have to be fully awake, or else your mind takes over you and you are no longer in control. So, you have to step out of your mind and become the observer of your thoughts instead of the guy your thoughts took over. You are not your mind. Say again, you are not your mind.
Your mind is a tool, just like a leg is. It has a function. When you use it for what it wasn’t designed for, you hurt yourself. Your mind was designed to create your moments. But it is so powerful that if you do not separate yourself from it, it will create its own moments, not yours. And you will wonder what happened.
Imagination is the most powerful force, and it is so because Life uses it to know what to create next. Most people spend little time imagining creatively.
They imagine using idle thought, haphazardly, and wonder why their life is not rich for them.
Imagination has the power to make or break your life. It is your mind, and your choice.
In truth, you are always imagining. Your mind is engaged in this endless ‘noise’, jumping from one thing to another. You are not even aware of what is in your head!
People have an estimated 50,000 thoughts a day, 90% of them repetitive and many negative. Even the positive ones do not always agree. How do you expect, then, that your life would work out ok! Do you now see why your life may look like a chaotic and unpredictable thing that is frightening and not under your control? It is you who has made it that way. If you don’t believe this, do this simple experiment.
Decide that for the next hour you shall watch your thoughts. Don’t stop them; just observe which ones come up and what they do. You will be amazed at how many negative scenarios come up in your mind without you even knowing that they do. For example, during day dreaming, people have arguments with other people in their mind, they have ideas of failing in things, they go through these what-if fear scenarios, and so on. There is no such thing as idle thought and every thought makes form at some level.
Learn to be awake in the present moment. When you are, you will notice that you have very few thoughts, because your mind cannot understand eternity, the Now. Then, when you are fully present and awake in the present moment, you will be able to selectively feed your mind, think only what you truly wish to think. It is so simple. All it takes is your will to do it.
Before we proceed, it is important to say this now: Always remember that seeking is finding, asking is receiving. You shall always find what you truly seek, and you shall always have the answer to what you truly ask. The only thing requested of you is two things: (1) your willingness to seek and find, to ask and receive, and (2) your presence in the Now.
You see, your answers shall come from all sorts of sources, from within you as inspiration or from other things and people around you. You know this to be true because you have experienced it in the past. The right person drops in just at the right time, or you see just the right article at the right time. But here is the thing: people and things only exist Now. Do you see that? You can only Be Here Now, and everything and everyone else can only Be Here Now. Not in your head. Repeat, not in your head.
Your mind is the last place you will find answers, and that is why life can seem so hard at times because people look for answers in their mind. Realize that the images and sounds you hear in your mind are not real. You are making them up!
Inspiration is a different thing. Of course, that is real. It comes from within you, yes. But have you noticed how inspiration jumps out at you from within, and then you think about it. It does not arise from your head, as such. Observe it carefully and you will see that it somehow ‘leaps out of nowhere’ into your mind, and then you think about it, process it.
Have you also noticed how inspiration leaps out at you usually when you are relaxed, marveling at something or admiring something? It hardly comes when you are stressed out. See, everything happens Now. Your clues to move to the next level all happen in the Now. Now is God’s only kitchen, and so is it yours and everyone else’s. The more ‘out-of-mind’ you are, the more relaxed, inspired, and fulfilled you shall be. Why is your mind sometimes so destructive to you? We shall see that later in the topic on ego.
Your state of wealth externally is an extension and testament of your state of wealth internally. How clear and certain you are in thoughts of wealth is evidenced externally. This is true for any other state, from security, to love, to anger, and so on.
Suffering is always the result of an error in thinking. It is an indication of being out of harmony with the laws of the universe. The only purpose behind the existence of suffering is to show a person when a thought is in error and alert them of the existence of a higher thought that would serve them better. Suffering stops as soon as that higher way is found, that higher thought. In the presence of suffering, try not to resist. Instead, examine with an open mind, and the answer will always show itself to you without fail.
All thoughts arise from one of two states: Fear or Love. Love is eternal, it is all there is. Fear is something we make up, and you shall see that fear is false evidence appearing real. In ultimate reality, there is no fear. There is only One, and so what would there be to fear? Watch your thoughts. Stop any thought that arises out of fear and nurture the ones that arise out of love. There is no point in making up more fear.
Goals And Visions Unlimited
Your ideas, visions and dreams, whatever they may be, are the prophecies of what you shall one day become and achieve. You can predict your outer life tomorrow by looking at your inner self today. You can change your tomorrow by changing your inner self today.
It is not enough to set goals. Goals must also be set in a certain way, a right way that is most friendly to the universal laws. These are the right goal setting steps:
1. List what you would like to have, do and be between now and the next 30 years. List everything you can think of, small and large. Places to visit, things to have, residences, experiences, partners, skills to acquire, things to do, people to meet, projects, charities, health, habits – everything! This is not a list of what you think you can achieve. It is a list of what would give you the most incredible life of your liking, whether you think you can achieve it or not. A life that is unbelievably fantastic for you.
Your list should have at least 100 things in there – it is not hard to come up with at least 100 things for 30 years. To be very successful, have about 5,000 things – even small details regarding each of your major desires should be in there.
2. Although you are doing a 30 year goal-plan, remember that time is an illusion. Target dates for goals are best set to the eternal moment of Now. Even if you are setting up a goal that you would like fulfilled 10 years from today, state it and think of it in present tense. Setting an arbitrary date in the future introduces a state of wanting and waiting. Wanting prevents achievement. Arbitrary target dates also interfere with the natural functioning rate of the universe, which you do not usually know.
When you say ‘by the end of next year I will be a millionaire’, how do you know that you could not have become one by the end of next month? Anyway, the only real time and place there is in the universe is Now, Here. You should always think, speak and act in present tense ‘I am...’. When you say ‘I will be a millionaire’, that is perpetual. ‘I am a millionaire’ is something that the universe says ‘Ok, that is a statement of fact, I must follow now’. You are your own evidence, the world just formulates to follow and ‘prove’ what you say.
3. For each goal you listed, write the reasons why you wish to have it. If for example you wish to have a large home, write down the reasons why. In other words, what will you do with and in this home? Put drama into it. Reasons empower your goal and make it easier to imagine and visualize and attain it. They give life to it and make the subconscious accept it a whole lot better.
4. Get cuttings from magazines, brochures, the Internet, photographs, etc, of the items in your goals and stick them in your journal. Start a goals and visualizations journal on paper or computer. In it, place pictures of the things you wish to be, do or have – family, friends, health, cars, stocks, buildings, boats, land, travel, clothes, or anything else. Refer to it often – twice a day is highly recommended. The more real and detailed your visualization and imagination is, the faster and more accurately you will realize your goals. Pictures are very important to have in your life.
5. Everyday, read your list, look at your pictures, and then spend at least 20 minutes twice a day imagining, animating, and visualizing in detail all your goals. If you meditate, and it is highly recommended that you do, visualize your goals in meditation as well. Meditation puts you closest to The Source, the best place you can be to plant your seed of visions into the field of infinite possibilities and creation.
6. Then, Here, Now, do something that takes you closer to your goal. There is always something to do now, however small. It will open the next step to you, a step that may be unseen until that first act is taken. Every act is an act of self-definition and creation. Act deliberately and with awareness so that each act takes you closer to your goals, not further. Take inspired action. You will know what is.
7. Do everything with gratitude. Think, speak and act with gratitude, the gratitude of knowing you are guaranteed success if you act in the ways of these laws. Gratitude is a statement of certainty. That is power. Be genuinely grateful and excited about the fact that you already have your goals realized, for they will be by universal law, guaranteed, and so they are. This type of gratitude works wonders.
8. Enjoy your fruits, enjoy experiencing your goals when they manifest into your reality! They are sure to do so, guaranteed by universal law.
Go from "How Life Works - The Blueprints Of Life" to Being - The First Cause