Inspirational Sayings On The Laws Of The Universe
Inspirational Sayings on The Laws of the Universe:
- The chess-board is the world, the pieces are the phenomena of the universe, the rules of the game are what we call the laws of Nature. The player on the other side is hidden from us. [Thomas Henry Huxley]
- As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. [Henry David Thoreau]
- Words do not teach at all. It is life experience that brings you your knowing. But when you hear words that are a vibrational match to the knowing that you have accumulated, then sometimes it's easier for you to sort it all out. [Abraham]
- Here's a rule of thumb that will help you: If you believe that something is good, and you do it, it benefits you. If you believe that something is bad, and you do it, it is a very detrimental experience. [Abraham]
- Everything in the universe has a purpose. Indeed, the invisible intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you. [Wayne Dyer]
- Pray, v.: To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled on behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy. [Ambrose Bierce]
- Dedication and responsibility, Far beyond the laws governed by man, Releases the power within you, To attain all the wisdom of the universe. [Christine Lane]
Visit my bookstore with Law of Attraction books.
- Through space the universe encompasses and swallows me up like an atom; through thought I comprehend the world. [Blasé Pascal]
- Keep constantly in mind in how many things you yourself have witnessed changes already. The universe is change, life is understanding. [Marcus Aurelius]
- My goal is simple. It is a complete understanding of the universe, why it is as it is and why it exists at all. [Stephen Hawking]
- However, when we shift our awareness or "frequency" from self-consciousness --where fear, impossibility or feelings of separation reside -- to cosmic consciousness, which is in total harmony with the universe and where none of those feelings exist, then anything is possible. [Rhonda Byrne]
- A painting is a symbol for the universe. Inside it, each piece relates to the other. Each piece is only answerable to the rest of that little world. So, probably in the total universe, there is that kind of total harmony, but we get only little tastes of it. [Corina Kent]
- The word "art" means harmony for me. I never speak of mathematics and never bother with the Spirit. My only science is the choice of impressions that the light in the universe furnishes to my consciousness as an artisan which I try, by imposing an Order, and Art, an appropriate representative life, to organize... [Robert Delaunay]
- The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper. [Eden Phillpotts]
- The universe operates through dynamic exchange... giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives. [Deepak Chopra]
- When we give, we simply make room for more to come in. When we become deeply, authentically generous, it signals to our abundant universe that there is a conduit open to receive and distribute. We become part of the vital natural system. [Lenedra J. Caroll]
- Of all the wonderful things in the wonderful universe of God, nothing seems to me more surprising than the planting of a seed in the blank earth and the result thereof. [Julie Moir Messervy]There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self. [Aldous Huxley]
- You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; right derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe. [John Adams]
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. [Albert Einstein]
- Love is the omnipresent force of the universe; it unifies energy and consciousness. [John Pierrakos]
- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. [Rick Cook]
- Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself (for God did not need to create). It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. [C.S. Lewis]
- The worst realities of our age are manufactured realities. It is therefore our task, as creative participants in the universe, to re dream our world. The fact of possessing imagination means that everything can be re dreamed. Each reality can have it. [Ben Okri]
- Fancy rules over two thirds of the universe, the past, and future, while reality is confined to the present. [Jean Paul Richter]
- The universe is an intelligence test. [Timothy Leary]
- A religion old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the universe as revealed by modern science, might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths. Sooner or later, such a religion will emerge. [Dr. Carl Sagan]
Interested in a Free Meditation Course?
More inspirational sayings - quotes about happiness.
More inspirational sayings - quotes on success.